Kingdom Hearts - Final Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts - Final Destiny

Somwhere Between The Dark Realm The Light and Yet..There's The Twilight

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

axel and demy ^^

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
catzy

catzy

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2007-02-13

axel and demy ^^ Empty
PostSubject: axel and demy ^^   axel and demy ^^ Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2007 5:20 pm

yeshyesh i have a thing for the organzation members lol there just so cute! hehe most of you kno axel is, in meh mind at least, the hottest red head alive- err wait well you kno what i mean -.-" ne wayz yesh as for demy hes more like a teddy bear hes just so cute!! heh i just called an org member a teddy bear ^^
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

Number of posts : 101
Localisation : Under The Waterfall Of The Secret Place Kissing Riku
Registration date : 2007-01-23

axel and demy ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: axel and demy ^^   axel and demy ^^ Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2007 12:48 am

^^ omigosh you are so right Catzy I have a thing for the Orgnazation memembers too. ^__^ such Adorable Cuteness Now Now I know Axel's Yours. O__O but there are so many other But My Fav Will always be the Stair Playing silly Cutie Demyx. -___- although it was super hard to beat him the second time and nearly caused my to enflict and cause pain and damge to those around me because of it. >___> but dont worry Demy-kun i still love you. >>;; thehehe

Other Memembers Of Org. 13 That Are Cute
Demyx
Roxas
Axel
Zexion
Marluxia
Saiix
Back to top Go down
https://khfinaldestiny.editboard.com
catzy

catzy

axel and demy ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: axel and demy ^^   axel and demy ^^ Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 7:49 pm

hehe alot of ppl say they had a hard time with that 2nd part i just kept using the reaction command an won like the 2nd or 3rd time lol oh and the other org members are from the first one right ? >< i wish i had that one
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

axel and demy ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: axel and demy ^^   axel and demy ^^ Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 1:28 am

O.O WHAT?!!! How in The Heck DID IT TAKE YOU 2 or 3 TIMES TO BEAT HIM THE SECOND TIME!!!!!!!! -.- jeez it took me two freakin days >.< nearly trew my PS2 into a wall Darn You Demyx >.< and Oh Yeah ^^ the other Org members are from another KH Game. Although There is alot of info on them pics and fanfics so that should help Ya Untill You Play it ^__^. O.O wait the times when you fought Axel when you were Roxas was that easy for you too.

Also who do you think the hardest and Strongest Org XIII Memember is
Back to top Go down
catzy

catzy

axel and demy ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: axel and demy ^^   axel and demy ^^ Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 5:59 pm

yup yup the first time when it opens the portal i beat 1st time the part im stuck on is at the end you play riku and you have to save sora dumb butt from xenmas i cant figure out how to save him its just confusing then my game unplugged cuss some one tripped over the cord and i had to start from my last saved place ><
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

axel and demy ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: axel and demy ^^   axel and demy ^^ Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 10:19 am

O.O wow your stuck at the very same part i was before i beat the game. >.< That part with Riku is Hard >___<!! -___-;; what am i saying fighting all of the xemnas forms are hard But That One is Like Almost Impossible ><!!
Back to top Go down
catzy

catzy

axel and demy ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: axel and demy ^^   axel and demy ^^ Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2007 11:09 pm

omg how im completely lost seriusly i cant figure it out, its a miracle i can make him walk lol
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

axel and demy ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: axel and demy ^^   axel and demy ^^ Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2007 11:27 pm

>.< i know i know i had the same problem because its like you can barley move. But all you got to do is keep using Riku's Blast attack on the Xemnas Clone pushing him back as much as you can and try your best to go forward to Sora untill you get the reaction command and also try not to loose HP >.< because thats hard too
Back to top Go down
catzy

catzy

axel and demy ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: axel and demy ^^   axel and demy ^^ Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2007 5:40 pm

see i didnt even kno what to do lol right now im working on getting the ultimate weapon lol
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

axel and demy ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: axel and demy ^^   axel and demy ^^ Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2007 7:47 pm

O.O... ^__^ well thats good cause that'll also Help
Back to top Go down
catzy

catzy

axel and demy ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: axel and demy ^^   axel and demy ^^ Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2007 10:42 pm

hay suka should we move this to teh video games part? >> cus we kinda got off subject lol ^^
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

axel and demy ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: axel and demy ^^   axel and demy ^^ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2007 10:53 am

O.O oh Yes Your right ^^; ok Then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

axel and demy ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: axel and demy ^^   axel and demy ^^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

axel and demy ^^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts - Final Destiny :: Common Intrests :: Video Games-
Jump to: