Kingdom Hearts - Final Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts - Final Destiny

Somwhere Between The Dark Realm The Light and Yet..There's The Twilight

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The World That Never Was

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

Number of posts : 101
Localisation : Under The Waterfall Of The Secret Place Kissing Riku
Registration date : 2007-01-23

The World That Never Was Empty
PostSubject: The World That Never Was   The World That Never Was Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2007 3:27 pm

Whithin a White Room. A young girl would lay in bed asleep. Soon after she would awaken looking around the room. The room was kind of empity all there was a Window, a Door, and a Table with two single chairs. She would then lie back down looking up at the white celing. She would close her eyes listeing to the soft rain outside along with slight thunder. This was Asuka and she had been taken Once by Org. XIII. A sigh would escape her untill she heard a knock on her door. She would sit up seeing the door open only to see...
Back to top Go down
https://khfinaldestiny.editboard.com
catzy

catzy

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2007-02-13

PostSubject: Re: The World That Never Was   The World That Never Was Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2007 10:13 pm

(-super hero music- ME!)

cat was sent to the newest additions room "er what was her" xenmas had sent her to tell her there was a meeting going on because she was new to all of it and was going to be attending many more according to him "esu- no asu-..asuki...asuku grr no thats not it" cat didnt kno the why xenmas wanted her other than her obvious strenghth... but he made it seem like there was something more to it than that that only he and the higher ups new about "ASUKA!yah thats what it was!"cat hollered her voice echoing slightly of the white walls "thats what what was?" she turned to see demyx "oh i figured something out thats all dem ^^ hehe" he fayed shock " you figured something out oh no!," he put his hand on his fore head dramatically "life is going to end as we kno it!" cat pushed him playfully "i wouldnt be talking bubble boy" cat smiled " im as smart as you hehe" "truetrue" demyx said in mock thoughtfullness "well i gotta get that asuka girl we have a meeting" demyxs eyes went wide "ipe! i gotta get going" he said starting down the hall "MAKE A PORTAL DEM " cat hollered to him "THANKS" he hollered back "jeesh and he calls me a air head" cat rolled her eyes she walked up to a door,knocked and opened it to see asuka sitting up in bed "hiyah you get to go to a meeting asuka-san"
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: The World That Never Was   The World That Never Was Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2007 12:34 pm

Asuka would blink once as she sat up slowly looking at Cat. She would slowly now make her way out of bed watching her carefully" Meeting? What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
catzy

catzy

PostSubject: Re: The World That Never Was   The World That Never Was Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2007 7:58 pm

"welll.." cat rubbed her chin "its kinda like..err we all gather up in the throne room and discuss inportant events or issues going on, witch happens to be you at the moment, and apparently bossy wants you there to talk with you ^^" cat smiled and made a portal "after you asuka-san "
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: The World That Never Was   The World That Never Was Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2007 2:02 pm

Asuka would sit there with a nervous look as she wondered what they could possibly want from her. I mean it's obvious that they're after Sora so why not capture Kairi i mean she is the clostest to him. So many things were going through her mind at the time. Asuka would simply nod as got up walking through the portal Cat had made.
Back to top Go down
catzy

catzy

PostSubject: Re: The World That Never Was   The World That Never Was Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2007 3:00 pm

as asuka walked through the portal catzy followed behind rather excited about the arrival of another girl there was larxene but well she was rather moody yah thats the nicest way to put it, as they stepped out of the portal cat heard "#XIV take a seat" cat looked up at superior and nodded but while takeing a step she tripped over the bottom of her cloke and landed on her face "ow" she said rubbing her head she heard laughing above her "HAY DEMYX SHUT UP!" the laughter ceased "well hes the one usually falling catzy its a once in a life time chance to laugh at some one else" "well i guess thats true but roxas i-" "enough, we have more important matters to attend" "yes superior" they all said in monotone voices. cat then teleported to her seat and waited to see what was going on with the new girl
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: The World That Never Was   The World That Never Was Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2007 7:43 pm

Asuka would stand there feeling abit nervous. She would look down holding her arm swaying abit as she fidgeted around nervously. Her Dark eyes would look up from behind her long hair looking around. Honestly she kind of didnt know why she was so nervous she knew mostly everyone in here. But still the nervousness didnt leave her. Slowly she would now walk over to where Roxas sat she would collapse to her kness clinging to him arm abit. She knew him most and next to Axel basically the only one she trusted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The World That Never Was   The World That Never Was Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The World That Never Was
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts - Final Destiny :: RP - Role Playing Section :: Kingdom Hearts Rp-
Jump to: