Kingdom Hearts - Final Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts - Final Destiny

Somwhere Between The Dark Realm The Light and Yet..There's The Twilight

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Neoko :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Neoko

Neoko

Number of posts : 8
Localisation : In the Secret Place cuddling with Sora. o_o And then killing Kairi. -Cough.-
Registration date : 2007-01-25

Neoko :D Empty
PostSubject: Neoko :D   Neoko :D Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2007 11:43 pm

Hehe. I'm baaaack. I know you just love me, right? :D
No. No, you don't >.<
Now to the point we go. D:

~`

Name: Hamarimi, Neoko
Class: Wolf
Personality: Small, cute, dangerous lolita. Always happy, and nice until angry. :D When angered, she tends to kill. -Cough.-
Bio: Let's make this simple. Dx I hate writing about myself. I mean, Neoko.
She's an orphan. She has powers, blah blah.. It's all personal stuff only Aya-sama knows. =/ Eh.
Powers: Can make an unbreakable barrier. This is for all you dumb tree stumps who RP with me, and break my barrier, yet you know nothing about me. D: You kinds of people need the new... EGO SHRINK. -_- Anyway... She heals, and can go demonic. The rest of her powers are unknown.
Looks: Long, dark brown, curly hair. Dark chocolate eyes. One tiny fang hanging out of her mouth. Her pendent keeps her lookin' human, so when she takes it off, she has: Brown, white, and black wolf ears. Mostly brown. And the same color tail. >.> Do not touch the tail.
It angers Aya-sama. xD;;
Right, Aya-sama? :D
Hm. Anything else? D: No, I hate writing these things... Bai a'bai. n.n
Back to top Go down
http://pspwebbrowser.com
replica rolex

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-10-09

Neoko :D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neoko :D   Neoko :D Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:37 am

Industry is a substitute for Genius,where one or more faculties exist in the highest state of development and activity,-as the faculty of music in Mozart.Replica Watches
Back to top Go down

Neoko :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts - Final Destiny :: RP - Role Playing Section :: Character Data Base-
Jump to: