Kingdom Hearts - Final Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts - Final Destiny

Somwhere Between The Dark Realm The Light and Yet..There's The Twilight

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Canas Le

Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I   Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2007 6:54 pm

((okay don't know if you are starting new chapter or even if i am allowed to be in..but i am bored..so goin to try anyways))

Canas was sitting down looking up intot he sky, his gunblade was by his side. the gunblade looked much like that of his fathers first once execpt it was pure black and the outline of the blade shone blue. he cupped his hands around his fathers necklace and sighed a little. "father where did you go," he said to himself in a saddened voice. He then got up and picked up the gunblade and walked off
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

Number of posts : 101
Localisation : Under The Waterfall Of The Secret Place Kissing Riku
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I   Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2007 7:09 pm

Asuka would continue walking as she looked up watching the sky with a dazed look. She usually looked this way when she was deep in thought about somthing which she was.
Back to top Go down
https://khfinaldestiny.editboard.com
Canas Le

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I   Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2007 7:12 pm

Canas looked down at teh ground thinking, not watching where he was going and accidently bumped into someone. His gunblade fell and stuck into the ground and he looked up. "sorry, was watching," he said to the person.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I   Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2007 7:23 pm

Asuka would look to the person with a slight nod" Dont worry about it.. I wasnt paying that much attetion ether" she would say softly then turn slowly starting walk again thinking to herself about somthing.
Back to top Go down
Canas Le

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I   Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2007 7:31 pm

Canas looked back at the person, he had regonized her from somewhere. he tehn snapped out of it and picked up his gunblade and started to walk once again. Yet his mind still wander where he ahd seen her...
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I   Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2007 7:42 pm

Asuka would stop again for a moment as turned slightly watching as he walked. It was werid but in that moment she saw him she felt somthing it was werid. But she would asure herself it was nothing and continued walking it was getting very late.
Back to top Go down
Canas Le

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I   Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2007 7:48 pm

As canas got to his house he jumped up onto the roof and stuck his sword down into it. He watched as the sun set with his arms crossed, his hair was blowing slightly in the breeze. He did this every night and it became a routine after awhile.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I   Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2007 7:54 pm

Finally Home, after a long walk. Slowly Asuka would make it to her room falling down on the bed. She didnt mind the fact that was alone for the time being. But as long as now she could rest and nothing happend she was fine
Back to top Go down
Canas Le

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I   Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2007 7:57 pm

Canas sighed as it became night, and jumped down and entered his house. He sheathed his sword and fell upon his bed. "another day gone by and still I haven't even found you. Damn it," Canas said to himself and closed his eyes falling asleep immediately
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I   Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2007 8:10 pm

Asuka would toss around abit in bed as she slept. For some reason she felt abit uneasy. Her eyes would open slowly setting on the clock it was really late and still she couldnt sleep dispite being so tired.
Back to top Go down
Canas Le

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I   Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2007 8:19 pm

Canas awoke, sweating hard. "Damn teh same nightmare again," he said to himself breathign hard. He went over to the mirror and saw his eyes were changing from purple to blue and back. What is wrong with me he thought to himself and then punched the mirror shattering it. He went back over to his bed and laid down and tired to get to sleep again.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I   Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2007 8:58 pm

Still restless Asuka would sit up once again in bed looking down breating abit heavy. Her gaze would shift outside. Slowly she would get up opeining the window leting the nice cool breeze in while now climbing back into bed . While thinking of why she feels so strangly like she does now like somthing is soon going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Canas Le

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I   Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 10:35 am

Canas soon drifted back asleep yet his heart still wonder what was going to happen. He knew there was something gonna happen yet he did not know when or where it was going to though.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I   Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 11:14 am

Asuka continued to sleep peacefully that follwing Night. The Next morning she would awaken getting up and getting ready. She decieded that she would take another walk around to clear the thoughts of somthing happning around here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I   Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts - Final Destiny :: RP - Role Playing Section :: Kingdom Hearts Rp-
Jump to: