Kingdom Hearts - Final Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts - Final Destiny

Somwhere Between The Dark Realm The Light and Yet..There's The Twilight

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

Number of posts : 101
Localisation : Under The Waterfall Of The Secret Place Kissing Riku
Registration date : 2007-01-23

Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I Empty
PostSubject: Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I   Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2007 8:23 pm

Chapter 1 - Day One Retold

It Was a normal Bright and Beautiful Morning in Twlight Town. Whithin a large house in this town layed a boy. He looked pretty young about 15 or 16 light brown hair and the most unquie blue eyes. The boy would lay there muttering somthing about a dream , That was untill a knock came to his door along wiith a young girl calling to him. " Roxas are up? Brother your suppose to meet the others and i think they left already" The Young Boy would get up opeing the door to his room to see a young girl tall long black hair dark eyes this was Asuka. "whoa thanks for telling me Asuka i'll see you later" He would say rushing off to get ready

~ Later that Day~

Asuka was walk around town with a bored look. She didnt have much friends and her brother was gone with his friends. The Young Raven haired girl would look up at the Sky in a sort of daze as she slowly began to slip away "sliver.." she would whisper" So..fimilar" Just as She was about to say it..a name "Ri..Rik-" The Young Girl found herself hitting somone hard and then hitting the ground. " The Young girl would apologize then look up to see...
Back to top Go down
https://khfinaldestiny.editboard.com
catzy

catzy

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2007-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I   Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2007 6:43 pm

cat had decided to go for a walk that morning, she just needed some time to herself her big brother rai'jin was, well, a bit over protective she didnt mind, its what helped her out when she was little cat was differrent and rai felt like he had to protect her,but latley cat had alot on her mind she needed to be by herself. nobody really paid much attenion to her she was usually quiet around her brother so when she was by herself she was even quiter. after a few minutes of walking cat closed her eyes and zoned out,thats when she ran into something "oww" she mumbled then looked up to see roxas's sister she'd seen her around the sandlot during struggle tournaments and sometimes when roxas and his friends confronted seifer, brother, and fuu but she never really talked to her "im sorry" she said and bowed apolegetically
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I   Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2007 6:57 pm

Asuka would look up to the other girl blinking once tilting her head in confusion"I know i've seen her somewhere before..hmm fimilar. Slowly Asuka would get to her feet dusting herself off and then facing the other girl shaking her head slowly " No its allright i was kind of in a daze and wasnt paying much attetion are you allright?'
Back to top Go down
catzy

catzy

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I   Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2007 7:21 pm

"im fine" cat said still bowing slightly "your roxas's sister right?" she said looking up "i think i've seen you at some struggle tournaments?"
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I   Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2007 7:24 pm

Asuka would look to her then give a slow nod" Yes I am Roxas's Sister I am Asuka... I Think I'Ve Seen You Before With Rai, Siefer and Fuu Isnt that right?"
Back to top Go down
catzy

catzy

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I   Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 11:18 am

she nodded yes "im cat" i wonder "um.. asuka if you dont mind me asking why arent you with roxas and your friends?"
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I   Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 11:29 am

She would blink once looking to the girl infront of her then shurged once"..well i just decieded to walk around for abit thinking about some things what about you?"
Back to top Go down
catzy

catzy

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I   Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 12:41 pm

cat rubbed the back of her neck while smiling slightly "i just needed some time to my self is all " she looked down "ive had alot of stuff to think about to y'kno" cat put her hand over her mouth and sweat dropped "heh i think ive been hanging around my brother to much anyways, im starting to sound like him"
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I   Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 2:09 pm

Asuka would look to cat giving a small smile while laughing abit." hmm.. Uh, Cat maybe since we're both not doing anything why dont we walk around with each othe and talk abit"
Back to top Go down
catzy

catzy

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I   Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 7:09 pm

Brother and me might get in trouble with Seifer but they're friends so Seifer wouldn't get that mad.... would he? cat shook the thought from her mind and smiled at asuka "Sure i would like that, were do you want to go?"
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I   Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 7:56 pm

Asuka would give a small smile as looked around then looked back to Cat." Anywhere is fine with me"
Back to top Go down
catzy

catzy

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I   Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 8:57 pm

Cat thought for a moment "How about the sandlot ?" cat asked pleased with her idea. "I think Seifer Brother Fuu and Vivi are up in the market place (I know that's not the acctual name of it but i can't think of it right now) so they wont bother us."
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I   Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 9:45 pm

Asuka would nod once in reponse to what Cat had sad" Allright then that sounds fine" She would say looking back at her and then starting to walk towards the directionn they were to head in.
Back to top Go down
catzy

catzy

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I   Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 8:05 pm

\with seifer/

seifer fuu and vivi were sitting in the market square near the crack in the wall "were is rai!" seifer hollered out "maybe he doesnt kno were we are" mumbled vivi seifer didnt here her but fuu did her red eyes stared down at vivi "unlikley" (i think fuu onley says like 1 or 2 words when ever she talks i cant remember??im just gonna say she says 1-2) shes probly right theres nothing to worry about rai will find us no problem just then rai came running up "ware have you been" seifer said rather angry that he got worked up about not being able to find'em " i cant find cat ya'kno!" ( i can see typing that getting old fast lol ^^) "not good" fuu mumbled,vivis eyes went wide the town isnt that big rai must have come straight here seifers brow creased "what are we waiting for lets go find her!"
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I   Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 1:21 am

(^ ^ dont worry you got it right) Asuka would walk with Cat. Her head low as she was deep in thought not really paying attetion to her surroundings. Many Things were on her mind at the time. Her head would tilt upward looking to Cat who was walking right beside her. She would stare at her for a moment then look down still in thought.
Back to top Go down
catzy

catzy

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I   Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2007 10:29 pm

cat and suka were nearing the sand lot when cat heard footsteps behind them she looked back and gasped slightly "uh-oh" she mumbled ""brothers here," she paused " and he looks mad" cat cringed slightly and ducked into a ally with asuka , shed never seen her brother all that angry maybe a little when he was called a lacky or when someone disrespected seifer but other then that he was allways happy but now he had a weird look ,he looked angry worried and determined (i was thinking about it in class today >> hes mad that something happened to his sister yet she- wait er me never mind im just saying she, would think shes mad at her i couldnt think of a way to put that in the story so i decide to explain it in a bubble)
rais POV

after i told seifer and every one we started running to the sandlot thinking that was as good ah place as any. as we were running there i thought i saw a wisp of black hair (i dont think rai would ever say wisp lol) fly into a ally but i blew it off having more inportant things to worry about
end POV

"well the sandlot is off the list of places to visit" cat said jokingly but sadly looked down afraid that her brother was mad
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I   Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2007 10:57 am

Asuka would blink once as she then looked over at Cat with a confused look. " Wow i've Never Seen Your Brother look like that before and by that look your right it's best we go somewhere else. So Where Should we go that hopefully we dont bump into them again"
Back to top Go down
catzy

catzy

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I   Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2007 7:50 pm

"do you have any ideas?" cat asked "they know were i usually hang out" she smiled slightly and laughed nervously
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I   Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2007 1:56 pm

Asuka would look to Cat. Then look up thinking to herself Her gaze would shift back over to Cat again " No Im not sure..But i know we have to get out of here before they find us here"
Back to top Go down
catzy

catzy

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I   Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2007 3:33 pm

"very true" cat laughed slightly while still looking down but i feel bad for making him worry so much
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I   Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2007 7:05 pm

Asuka would look to Cat and nod once. " Well maybe you should go to him..Since well you know he does seem pretty worried about you"
Back to top Go down
catzy

catzy

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I   Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 6:06 pm

cat looked up and smiled "you wouldnt mind?"
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I   Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 8:14 pm

Asuka would give cat a small smile with a nod" Sure of crouse go ahead"
Back to top Go down
catzy

catzy

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I   Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2007 10:34 am

cat bowed slightly and began to run twords the direction her brother was in she looked back then waved to her newly aquired friend.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Admin
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I   Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2007 12:37 pm

Asuka would smile as waved to Cat as she watched her take off. She would then turn around running off herself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I   Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts - A Simple Passion Known As Love Part I
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts - Final Destiny :: RP - Role Playing Section :: Kingdom Hearts Rp-
Jump to: